Welcome to HIUMC
Friday April 21
Confirmation Adventure Day! It was a wonderful time with 5 folks who will be baptised at Shell Point this Sunday April 23rd as we extend our service down to the point about 12:30pm. Following the baptisms (full dunking in the sound) we will have a church wide covered dish picnic there at Shell Point picnic area… Everyone invited. The baptism doesn’t take long but it is so much fun and meaningful… do you remember your baptism?
This Sunday we are headed back to Shell Point for more baptisms…
Admin note: We can do good, better, best, never let them rest, till our good becomes better and our better best…Job opportunity: web helpers for HIUMC.
Fancy title you don’t need… Pay is in many thanks and blessings. If you are willing to learn how to keep the web updated we so much need your help. You don’t have to be skilled now, just willing to learn and with a little help you will be great! Please see the pastor if you want to talk about how you can help.
Normal Service Times
- 9:30 am Sunday School (For all ages, snacks at 9:30 in Fellowship Hall)
- 11:00 am Morning Worship
Monthly or Quarterly…
- Fellowship Lunch: Every first Tuesday (See calendar for location)
- Back Pack Blessings, set up and packing days (See calendar…)
- Food Distribution at Firehouse: Every 4th Tuesday Noon
- Wed night Fellowship dinners (See Calendar)
- Wed night Children’s ministries (See Calendar)
(Listed on left side of this page with link to full info)